Search My Pulsant
Pulsant

Cyber Security Essentials

Protect your business and your bottom line. Our cyber security assessment services can help you meet compliance and regulation requirements

Speak to an expert

0345 119 9911

Our team of cyber security experts and assessors can help your organisation achieve certification and begin your cyber assurance journey.

Cyber Security Essentials

Safeguard your brand, your customers and your revenue

Cyber security is no longer just for big brands or global conglomerates. The cyber threat landscape has evolved and criminals and their methods are becoming increasingly sophisticated. The result? No business can afford to be without a cyber security strategy to help mitigate the impact of a cyber attack.

But with so many options on the market, where do you begin?

Start with a risk management framework, like Cyber Essentials or the IASME Standard. It’s here we can help you with a host of assessment services designed around the adoption of information risk management frameworks and achieving Cyber Essentials certification.

Pulsant assessment services

Cyber Essentials

Cyber Essentials is a government-backed framework that addresses 80% of the most common cyber threats, while providing the foundation to tackle the remaining 20% that are specific to your business. This framework is required for most government tenders and is becoming one of the more popular starting points for your cyber security journey.

Cyber Essentials Plus

This is an extension of the Cyber Essentials scheme, and can only be completed once Cyber Essentials has been successfully achieved. Cyber Essentials Plus includes internal and external vulnerability scanning to physically test the Cyber Essential controls that you have in place.

IASME Standard

This is an effective and affordable alternative of the international ISO27001 best-practice accreditation. This has been designed specifically for smaller businesses looking to reap the benefits of having a cyber security accreditation to their name. It also includes readiness assessments for Cyber Security Essentials and GDPR introduced in 2018.

IASME Gold Standard

This is an extension of the IASME Standard accreditation, which includes an on-site review of operational controls as well as a more in-depth documentation review.

Vendor Partners

Microsoft Partner
Dell EMC
HPE
Cisco
VM Ware
ESET
Webroot
CloudFlare
Forcepoint

Features at a glance

Risk management framework

Having a risk management framework in place demonstrates to customers, suppliers and other stakeholders that you have the right checks in place to combat the cyber threat and protect their data.

Expert resources

Pulsant has a team of cyber security experts and assessors that can help your organisation achieve certification and begin your cyber assurance journey. We are licensed to certify for Cyber Essentials , Cyber Essentials Plus and the IASME governance standard.

Continuous Compliance

Our continuous compliance platform has been designed by cloud and security architects, and is validated by auditors themselves. Developed to meet public cloud security requirements out-of-the-box, the platform offers comprehensive coverage and a 24/7/365 incident reaction and management capability.

Trusted to deliver by leading UK brands

Peppermint Technology
Cogeco
  • “We have been working with Pulsant since 2013 and the company supports us by providing a number of services to our business, including colocation, network connectivity and an element of cyber security. The support, consultation and guidance we’ve received from the team over the last few years has been excellent, and Pulsant is receptive to our requirements and works with us to forge the best solution that will help us achieve our objectives.”

    Dan Thomas, Technical Director

    Adestra

Accreditations

IASME
Cyber Essentials
blank
blank
blank
CSA Star
blank

Your questions answered