Pulsant helps top legal firm achieve Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation

As a company operating in a heavily regulated environment and with cyber security being a top priority, Ward Hadaway worked with Pulsant to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation, a government-based scheme that is an extension of the Cyber Essentials framework.

Cyber Essentials addresses 80% of the most common cyber threats, while providing the foundation to tackle the remaining 20% that are business-specific. The Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation includes additional elements, such as internal business scan and on-site assessment for further protection from cyber threats.

“The fact that Cyber Essentials Plus is endorsed by the government is very important to us, especially as we look to attract more business from the public sector. We chose to work with Pulsant on helping us achieve the accreditation because we have a long-standing relationship with them as our trusted managed network partner,” said David Bullock, Director of IT, Ward Hadaway.”

“The Pulsant team was excellent. They are very knowledgeable and were supportive throughout the entire process. The framework was exactly what we needed and helped us cement our cyber security strategy get the right procedures and controls in place.”

After achieving the certification, the law firm saw notable benefits both internally and among customers. Staff across the business are more aware of the cyber threat, the need for constant vigilance and the processes that need to be followed. For clients, there is an increased level of confidence.

“We know that cyber security is an ongoing process, but having a framework like this in place means that we have the right foundation to keep our infrastructure, data and customers safe. And I would recommend Cyber Essentials Plus to other organisations that have high security requirements.”

Download Case Study
← Previous Next →
☷ View All Case Studies
Download Case Study
cloud-cloud-backup cloud-cloud-storage cloud-enterprise-cloud cloud-g-cloud cloud-private-cloud facebook google service-consultancy service-datacentre service-infrastructure service-managed-cloud solution-amp solution-business-continuity solution-customer-connect solution-pulsant-protect twitter