Provides Managed Private Cloud Hosting to deliver improved efficiency while reducing costs of data provision and storage.
Faced with shrinking operational budgets and increased data demands, more companies are turning to Managed Private Cloud as a means of balancing post-recession finances and gaining competitive edge. To help them, managed cloud hosting specialists, DediPower, is offering UK companies a fast-track to achieving real enterprise ready Private Cloud Hosting.
To accommodate growing demand, DediPower is expanding its Managed Private Cloud solutions to include a wider variety of configurations designed to appeal to a broader range of enterprises.
By moving to a Managed Private Cloud, some of DediPower’s customers have already seen their data overheads reduced by as much as 25% – due to economy of scale, use of virtualisation techniques and improved system performance. For those with in-house data centres, DediPower believes the cost savings could be even greater – taking into account reductions in IT resource, floor- space, and energy consumption.
“No matter what type of business you’re in, digital information is now the lifeblood of all. Even the smallest companies or divisions consider data availability as mission-critical,” says Craig Martin , CEO of DediPower.
“With our Managed Private Cloud solutions, DediPower is delivering our smartest, fastest, most reliable and cost-effective high volume server and storage solutions to unlock new performance benefits while reducing operational expenditure. And because it is a hosted service, businesses choose and pay for what they need. We simplify the process, enabling a smoother, more risk-free implementation within a much shorten time frame.”
DediPower understands how to get the best from Cloud Hosting. It is already delivering large scale Cloud solutions to some of the country’s leading digital specialists including Bluhalo, which runs web-sites for some of Britain’s largest consumer brands.
DediPower’s Managed Private Cloud solutions are designed to offer customers:
- Improved Agility: Ability to rapidly and inexpensively re-position infrastructure resources exactly where required.
- Reduced Costs: Capital and operational expenditure are reduced; lowering barriers to entry and providing significant savings on running costs.
- Easy Consolidation and Centralisation: Different departments and locations can all be run using a single Cloud solution – irrespective of location or business function.
- Access to Peak-load Capacity: Unlimited potential to increase access to data on demand.
- Improved Utilisation and Efficiency: Cloud Systems are optimised unlike traditional data systems which are often only 10-20% utilised.
- Increased Reliability: The use of multiple redundant sites makes Cloud suitable for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Scalability: Cloud overcomes performance bottlenecks for a large class of applications and provides on-demand capacity for extreme traffic and processing spikes.
- Security: Unlike Public Cloud, Private Cloud ensures that a company’s data is kept in a separate dedicated solution that has no unauthorised access by other parties.
- Reduced Maintenance: Cloud computing applications are easier to maintain since they don’t have to be installed on each user’s computer. Easier to support and upgrade since changes reach clients instantly.
DediPower’s solution architects are able to provide dedicated solutions designed to meet individual customer needs. Companies interested in how they can benefit should contact DediPower on: 0808 15 60 090. Or visit DediPower Managed Hosting, at Internet World 2010, on stand E5015.