- Use Azure services like you would in the Cloud, but on locations that are at the edge of connectivity or completely disconnected.
- Connect your environments to Azure for aggregate analytics and big data modelling.
- Common application logic across your environments ensures easier deployment, management and maintenance.
You want to take advantages of all the benefits the cloud offers, but how do you deal with the headaches that come with locations that are disconnected or experience high latency? With Azure Stack you can take the cloud anywhere, even when there are no clouds in sight.
- No upfront licensing fees for Azure services in a hybrid scenario.
- With our CSP status you have no additional licensing model to worry about.
- Only pay when you use services.
- Metering is done using the same units as Azure.
- Lower pricing in Azure stack, since you operate some of the hardware and facilities yourself.
- A fixed-price “capacity model” available for disconnected systems on-premises.
- A single unified invoice for all your services.
Readiness & Transformation
Strategy & Technical Implementation