- Keep data secure, on-premises or in our datacenters, while serving customer’s reliable and scalable front-end services.
- Aligns perfectly with any regulatory environment, making sure you can innovate and improve services.
- Build hybrid applications that span on-premises infrastructure and Azure, without compromising privacy or performance.
Store your data where it’s safe; on-premises or in Pulsant datacentres, aligned with your specific regulatory environment and utilise the benefits of the cloud to offer your customers highly availble cloud applications.
- Orchestrated, automated protection and disaster recovery makes sure you have ongoing replication of data at all times.
- Continuous health monitoring ensures your backups and replicated data are always valid.
- Test recovery plans without any impact on day to day business or application performance.
No need to create multiple applications for different regulatory environments. One application pattern overns your deployment worldwide, with per-country or location-based policies to make sure data and security is compliant with rules and regulations.
Whatever your regulatory and industry requirements are, such as FCA, ISO27001, PCI. We ensure compliance 24x7x365.
With 24/7 monitoring, non-intrusive vulnerability & penetration testing we automatically generate non-compliance reports.
Whether you utilise Azure public cloud, Azure Stack on-premises or a different hybrid model, we ensure compliance across your environments.
- No upfront licensing fees for Azure services in a hybrid scenario.
- With our CSP status you have no additional licensing model to worry about.
- Only pay when you use services.
- Metering is done using the same units as Azure.
- Lower pricing in Azure stack, since you operate some of the hardware and facilities yourself.
- A fixed-price “capacity model” available for disconnected systems on-premises.
- A single unified invoice for all your services.
Readiness & Transformation
Strategy & Technical Implementation