- No upfront licensing fees for Azure services in a hybrid scenario.
- With our CSP status you have no additional licensing model to worry about.
- Only pay when you use services.
- Metering is done using the same units as Azure.
- Lower pricing in Azure stack, since you operate some of the hardware and facilities yourself.
- A fixed-price “capacity model” available for disconnected systems on-premises.
- A single unified invoice for all your services.
Extend Azure to on-premises with AMP Hybrid Solutions - Bring the agility and fast-paced innovation of cloud computing to your on-premises environment with Azure Stack. This extension of Azure allows you to modernise your applications across hybrid cloud environments, balancing flexibility and control.
Developers can build applications using a consistent set of Azure services and DevOps processes and tools, then collaborate with operations to deploy to the location that best meets your business, technical and regulatory requirements. Pre-built solutions from the Azure Marketplace, including open-source tools and technologies, allow developers to speed up new cloud application development.
- A single consistent cloud platform for your applications, whether on-premises or in Azure.
- Increase speed to market by utilising devops practices with a unified techstack across clouds.
- Build environments quickly using automation and develop how you want, from Windows to Linux.
- Publish your application on the Azure marketplace to make it available on all Azure stack systems.
No need to develop multiple applications for different locations. One application pattern governs your deployment worldwide, with country-based policies to ensure applications are compliant.Explore the technology in Business Agility & Scalability
Readiness & Transformation
Strategy & Technical Implementation