We are amplifying our hybrid cloud capabilities with continuous compliance and the ability to deliver end-to-end secure platforms
- 1:1 parity. A consistent cloud architecture in both Azure Stack and Azure.
- Increase speed to market. Deploy apps the same way, whether they run on-premises or in the cloud.
- Future-proof. The Azure platform stays up to date, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Keep data secure and local, and utilise cloud services to scale your front-end apps.
- Ensure business continuity by backing up data across multiple locations at high speeds.
- Utilise policy based protection to prevent unauthorised access across your cloud deployment.
- Azure Stack services can run in a disconnected state while using the same Azure cloud platform.
- Take advantage of Azure even in high-latency situations like remote manufacturing locations or cruiseships.
- Focus on your core business and application deployment, not on the headaches of disconnected IT scenario’s
Whatever your regulatory and industry requirements are, such as FCA, ISO27001, PCI. We ensure compliance 24x7x365.
With 24/7 monitoring, non-intrusive vulnerability & penetration testing we automatically generate non-compliance reports.
Whether you utilise Azure public cloud, Azure Stack on-premises or a different hybrid model, we assure compliance across your environments.
Discover our hybrid Azure solutions
Consistent modern application development, Agility & Scalability in Azure, on-premises and in the cloud.AMP Business Agility & Scalability
Serve customers and citizens while keeping their data close, secure and be fully in control.AMP Data Governance, Security & Continuity
Utilise the capabilities of the cloud in disconnected or high-latency locations and environments.AMP Disconnected Solutions
Make better decisions and improve customer experience with hybrid business intelligence.AMP Business Intelligence
Make the move to true hybrid Azure
- Maximise productivity by empowering developers to build and deploy the same way accross environments.
- Adopt common DevOps processes and tools across Azure and Azure Stack.
- Choose from multiple Linux distributions, Docker-integrated containers and Apache Mesos implementations.
- Effortlessly move workloads between environments.
- Endless extendability and scalability.
A consistent Cloud platform for developers and IT
- No upfront licensing fees for Azure services in a hybrid scenario.
- With our CSP status you have no additional licensing model to worry about.
- Only pay when you use services.
- Metering is done using the same units as Azure.
- Lower pricing in Azure stack, since you operate some of the hardware and facilities yourself.
- A fixed-price “capacity model” available for disconnected systems on-premises.
- A single unified invoice for all your services.
Pulsant Datacentre Site
Pulsant 3rd Party International Datacentre
Point of Presence Inter-Connectivity
Pulsant contracted diverse Dark Fibre
Pulsant third party diverse Dark Fibre
Readiness & Transformation
Strategy & Technical Implementation