Our Network Security solutions will help to protect your business from attack and misuse.
Pulsant provides a range of security solutions that block unwanted traffic and prevent unauthorised personnel from gaining access to your network.
- We use the latest technology from vendors like Check Point, Sophos, Cisco and Juniper
- Our firewalls filter and control your network traffic, as well as protect your servers and computers
- Pulsant provides VPN technology that allows uninterrupted, secure access to your data and network from anywhere outside of your business
With our fully managed security solution, in-house experts supply, install, configure, manage and monitor your firewalls on your behalf.
What’s the benefit to you?
- Reduced investment in infrastructure
- In-house IT resources are freed up
- Predictable monthly costs
Protecting your business from sophisticated attacks is essential.
Our Anti-Virus solution protects your business from online threats with the world’s most powerful, 100% cloud-based, service. Our network of threat analysis engines perform real-time examination of files and websites, enabling instantaneous protection from new and existing threats, keeping you continuously safe online from viruses, spyware, phishing attacks, identity theft, cybercrime, social network threats and unsafe websites.
Two Factor Authentication
Pulsant can provide your business with a fully-automated, highly secure authentication process — a management solution that delivers simplicity, automation, reduced TCO and choice. Using a pin and a token, to generate a OTP, Pulsant’s two factor authentication (2FA) solution helps secure user identities and minimise the risk of theft and fraud.
Two Factor Authentication
Evolving business needs around cloud applications and mobile devices, combined with rising threats, and the need to reduce costs, require entirely new considerations for access control.
Pulsant’s 2FA service serves a vital function within any organisation by:
- Securing access to corporate networks
- Protecting the identities of users
- Ensuring a user is who they claim to be
Supported by our highly experienced staff, Pulsant 2FA delivers a fully-automated, highly secure authentication with flexible token options that are tailored to the unique needs of your business, substantially reducing the total cost of the operation. With no infrastructure required, migration is quick and easy without any threat to your existing solution.
Email and Web Security
Email is your most critical business application and along with your web usage, one of the most vulnerable points susceptible to external threats.
Pulsant offers email and web security solutions that prevent web-based threats from infecting your network by blocking email, malware and spyware including 100% of all known viruses. In addition to URL blocking specific websites that are potentially dangerous to your network, we ensure that all email and web content (including PDFs and media files) are free from any malicious code before it is delivered to users.
By managing your email and web security filters for you, we can eliminate unnecessary investment in your own infrastructure, reduce the burden placed on your in-house IT resources and deliver predictable monthly costs.
Consultancy and Assessments
Pulsant has a number of unique solutions to help you identify any weaknesses within your IT security infrastructure.
Consultancy & Assessments
Loss or unauthorised access to critical data could have a serious impact on your business. To protect sensitive information, it’s vital to continue to test and monitor the effectiveness of your current IT security procedures to avoid internal and external security threats.
We have a number of unique solutions to help you identify any weaknesses using our accredited and skilled Security Services team, who will:
- Provide a detailed and thorough assessment of public and privately accessible systems
- Generate comprehensive report of vulnerabilities
- Make recommendations on how to mitigate risk
- A faster and more cost-effective solution than building and staffing in-house expertise
- Reduces operational costs — pay only for the service when you need it
- Eliminate drain on resources, staff or infrastructure