Take your journey to SaaS enablement
Beginning or furthering the transition to SaaS can be challenging. But it is also a move full of potential for your business. The key to success is in how you bring your business, staff and technology in line with the transition and continue on the path to growing your recurring revenue.
We’ve developed a SaaS assessment tool to help you understand your readiness, regardless of where you are you in your journey. Answer a series of questions, we’ll do the analysis and report back on the results.
Take the test today.
Why choose Pulsant as your SaaS enablement partner?
- We have over 10 years of experience working and partnering with ISVs and SaaS providers, helping them evolve through the different stages of their business.
- We understand that transitioning to and maintaining a SaaS offering has implications for almost every facet of the business.
- We approach all customer engagements on a business outcome basis, rather than focusing on technology alone.
Addressing the Challenge of “One Size Doesn’t Fit all”
As the SaaS market matures, ISVs and SaaS providers are being challenged by their end customers to both host and manage bespoke instances of their software solutions.
We can help you to address a wider set of customer requirements by collaboratively developing a broad portfolio of pre-architected, highly available ‘hosted and managed’ software services.
This is what Pulsant can offer to support your hosted SaaS solution:
- Corporate agility and stability
- Pricing and contract flexibility
- An extensive cloud and hosting portfolio
- Simple multi-cloud connectivity
- A mature and well-established service delivery model
- Strong accreditation (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, CSA Star)