We collect personal information from you through the use of product enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We process personal information collected via the Pulsant site in order to:
- Provide you with information about our products and services.
- Conduct specific marketing campaigns.
- Assist us in meeting customer expectations in evolving new products.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. This information includes demographic data and browsing patterns. Any information of this kind is used in aggregate form only and none of the data includes any information that would enable you or any other individual to be identified. We use information in aggregate form to:
- monitor usage of the site.
- review product demand and as an aid to future development.
- to access marketing profiles.
We will not disclose any personal information we keep about you to any third parties, except for other companies within the Pulsant group of companies and any suppliers we may engage to provide services that involve processing data on our behalf.