Safe and secure. It’s that simple.
We offer five levels of storage for our customers: Pulsant Archive, Store, Back-up, Replicate and Enterprise. Our Store service provides on demand capacity for your data which can be complemented with our optional Back-up and Archive data management services. You can increase the availability and recovery time of your data further with our off-site data Replicate services. Finally, for your business critical data, we recognise certain applications require higher performance storage which we provide with a fully managed storage platform that can scale to meet all of your requirements.
Our Enterprise storage provides highly resilient, high speed block storage services, with resilient connectivity through iSCSI and optional fibre connects from your hosts, or your managed environment.
Capacity and performance management
- Performance analyses of the storage systems at all layers from host connectivity across the storage network to the load placed on individual disks in the storage system
- Pro-active disk management and storage performance tuning for all volumes
- Storage capacity and performance utilisation graphing
- The storage systems allow for massive scalability. Each system is capable of providing over 200TB of high performance, resilient storage. Our Back-up service now extends over 1,200 customers and 1000 TB’s and growing
- Data storage systems can be members of clusters of systems with the ability to migrate volumes seamlessly between them. As storage requirements expand, volumes can be migrated onto faster, larger systems or dedicated systems, avoiding any of the migration issues normally associated with large storage transitions
Our storage systems employ several technologies to maximise the storage performance of the system
- Dedicated data storage processors relieve the management processors of back-end storage workloads, leaving management processing time free to process more intelligent features
- Sub-LUN automated data tiering maximises efficiency of data.
- Predictive, aggressive, intelligent caching maximises effectiveness of available cache memory ensuring much higher cache hit rates
- With 4 controllers in a full active mesh on a shared backplane
- Deployed with 2 entirely separate Cisco-based iSCSI networks split across the controllers in the storage system
- Replicated storage is supported at both data block and physical storage level, enabling all changes to data to be committed asynchronously to another location and recovered faster and more effectively than our standard storage solution
- Our storage systems are configured in replication pairs between sites with 15 minute asynchronous replication running for member volumes. This gives clients options for configuration of disaster recovery and business continuity functions such as VMware Site Recovery Manager